Endorsed by the Flight School Association of North America (FSANA)
Private Pilot Learn to Fly Course
Now includes Sport Pilot training
- • Get prepared to pass your FAA Private Pilot tests and Sport Pilot tests – the FAA Knowledge Test and FAA Practical Test are covered – nothing extra to buy
- • This powerful app for your mobile devices delivers as much of the content you need as all the leading training sources combined at a fraction of the cost
- Comprehensive and engaging program simplifies complex concepts
- Not a test-prep-cram course, but a program designed to accelerate real learning
- Includes rich graphics and animations that make understanding easy
- Easy navigation via touchscreen control
- No internet connection needed after download
Our popular course now available for iPad, iPhone and Android devices!
Expect to Succeed
A team of leading flight instructors shares tips, experiences and insights as they guide you through the lessons in their conversational style - no textbook talk. And our chief CFI has helped hundreds of students reach their goals with his proven teaching methods. He will help you.
Quality animations and graphics make learning more fun
- • Over 1200 new graphics, animations and photos that put you in the cockpit
- • Full mobile device app power lets you control the pace of learning
- • Step-by-step instructions on how to fly the FAA required maneuvers (tied to ACS standards for Private Pilots and PTS for Sport Pilots) with animations to help you understand before you fly
- Engaging - no boring lectures or sitting through hours of video to get what you need
- Interactive self-tests at the end of each lesson
- • Accelerate learning. Pull out your mobile device and make use of idle minutes to study anywhere – no Internet connection required after the initial download
- • Subject index at the end of each lesson for easy one tap reference look-up
- Always updated, learn from current information
A reference forever
Whether you plan to go on to a lucrative career in flying, do business travel on your own schedule, or just fly for the pure joy of the experience, this is your place to start. And MySkyForce will stay on your tablet for years to come as this app was created to serve as a lifetime reference (for both new and experienced pilots).